Welcome to All Seasons Guest House in Windermere
Visitors traveling to Lake Windermere by road or rail will find All Seasons guest house conveniently situated on Windermere High Street, just a 2-3 minutes walk from both the Train and Coach Station.
All Seasons guest house is a Traditional Lakeland Stone built house built in 1854 for the railway which arrived in Windermere around that time, its location makes an excellent base for touring within the National Park which has some of England’s most beautiful scenery.
Windermere itself provides an array of excellent restaurants, wine bars and local gift shops and is only a 15-20 minute leisurely walk to the lake and Bowness, where you can visit the world of Beatrix Potter or simply hire a boat or take a cruise on the lake giving you plenty of time to relax and enjoy the outstanding scenery.
- Ideally situated in Windermere, just a short walk to the lake, with 4 rooms, 3 en-suite bedrooms.
- Free local parking and on-street parking between 5pm & 10am.
- Walkers and Cyclists welcomed.
- No pets
- Convenient for all amenities.
- Secure overnight bicycle storage.
- Wi Fi connection available.
- Non Smoking throughout
- OPEN ALL YEAR
All Seasons under new ownership has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard, offering luxury accommodation throughout the year.
We aim to offer you a quality, relaxing and comfortable stay at an affordable price.